Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 47811.547 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 141% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,822,007 (€2,046) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)