Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 43190.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 90% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,058,867 (1,761 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)