Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 92% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,899,204 (2,040 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)