Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.358 IRR / SOS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 313% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 166,682,743 (2,716,571 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)