Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5727.297 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 57% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,600,634 (元11,629) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)