Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4717.606 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,955,543 (元16,312) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (36 minutes ago)