Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32931.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 75% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,341,086 ($2,288) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)