Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 118% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,024,178 ($2,257) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (32 minutes ago)