Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1434.266 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 15% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,390,909 (23,281 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)