Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1412.820 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,719,918 (29,530 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)