Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4826.786 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 28% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,291,356 (元12,698) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 43 kr (44 minutes ago)