Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14494.026 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,081,478 (3,524 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)