Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 27637.020 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 116% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,821,233 (NZ$3,395) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)