Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 26649.924 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 112% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,419,354 (NZ$3,318) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (36 minutes ago)