Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23258.653 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 93% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,035,124 (NZ$4,860) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)