Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,415,303 in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)