Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,773,077 in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)