Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,034,018 in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)