Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3729.687 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,514,476 (19,979 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (25 minutes ago)