Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 374.250 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,968,750 (¥176,269) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)