Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 330.959 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,386,586 (¥230,804) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)