Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.463 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,935,988 (¥210,163) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)