Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.298 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,538,173 (₨140,765) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (16 minutes ago)