Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10915.889 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 113% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,013,926 (8,063 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)