Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11798.054 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 123% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,705,771 (8,960 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (25 minutes ago)