Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.762 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,372,736 (₩1,837,088) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)