Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 502.938 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,734,964 (₨124,737) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)