Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 582.845 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,032,483 (₨82,410) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)