Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 521.277 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,123,800 (₨99,992) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (44 minutes ago)