Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.066 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,337,410 (5,883,396 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)