Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.638 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,600,494 (₨70,777) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)