Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 581.039 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,534,913 (₨69,763) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)