Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 50774.728 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,694,425 (€1,117) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$0.31 (about 1 hour ago)