Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 47618.509 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,783,273 (€1,024) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)