Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 41381.400 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,468,894 (€1,268) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)