Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 61000.000 IRRX / CUC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 76% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,114,985 (1,931 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)