Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 160972.000 IRRX / CUC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 85% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,981,604 (2,090 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)