Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32493.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 62% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,819,658 (2,364 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)