Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Guanare have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36408 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,830,568 (Bs 101,161,519) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)