Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1582.486 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,372,406 (Mex$ 37,518) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)