Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1853.084 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,461,245 (Mex$ 23,453) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)