Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 49462.555 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 110% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,584,344 (€2,054) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)