Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,325,198 ($2,383) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)