Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.344 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,827,995 (1,162,079 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (26 minutes ago)