Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.444 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,022,621 (1,030,110 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (25 minutes ago)