Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1097.902 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,097,300 (56,560 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)