Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12306.971 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,108,735 (R$ 4,884) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)