Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10467.445 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,181,268 (R$ 5,272) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)