Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9745.674 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,998,171 (R$ 5,643) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)