Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4543.164 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,621,355 (19,727 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (32 minutes ago)