Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 808.691 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,485,338 (67,375 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (34 minutes ago)