Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1544.118 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 63% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,642,268 (47,045 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)