Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Gonbad-e Kavus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)