Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 442.159 IRRX / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 75% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,177,060 (736,360 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (20 minutes ago)