Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.670 IRRX / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 44% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,919,607 (530,887 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)