Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.081 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,086,188 (465,934 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)