Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 42321.305 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,040,883 (£1,962) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)