Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52936.137 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 103% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,734,636 (£1,676) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (28 minutes ago)