Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2377.528 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,769,783 (E£ 15,886) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)