Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.123 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,625,893 (COL$3,347,592) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (41 minutes ago)