Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 40329.798 IRR / GIP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 99% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,884,574 (£1,931) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)