Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 156.617 IRR / GYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 53% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,838,425 (573,618 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)