Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.667 IRR / GYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 46% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,265,207 (446,338 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)