Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.630 IRR / GYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 53% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,914,800 (472,261 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)