Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.764 IRR / GYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,960,886 (453,838 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)