Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 200.562 IRR / GYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 67% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,067,938 (404,204 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)