Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3186.125 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,685,578 (R 17,478) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)