Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 798.384 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,194,271 (Php56,607) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)