Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 646.067 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,254,757 (Php79,334) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)