Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12447.395 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,193,987 (5,157 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)