Cost of living comparison between Gaziantep, Turkey and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9192.537 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,602,220 (6,593TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)