Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4993.621 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,908,516 (17,404 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)