Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.678 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 14% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,177,839 (667,629 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)