Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19437.336 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,117,232 (2,167 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)